Met Gala 2023, like every other time, was filled with glamorous and bold looks. In this article, we have mentioned a few of the bold and daring looks opted for by the celebrities who attended the event.
Met Gala is one of the biggest fashion events that different celebrities attend with the best of their fashion capabilities. The Met Gala 2023 took place in The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
Every year there is a theme selected for the attendees to build their look around. This year’s theme was designed to give tribute to the legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld for his great contribution to the fashion industry.
Following are a few celebrities who went all out and opted for a bold, daring look:
- The co-host of Met Gala 2023, Michaela Coel went all out with the outfit and the accessories.
- She opted for a Schiaparelli semi-sheer gown with full sleeves and a good silhouette. The whole outfit was covered in different types and shapes of crystals. She opted for heavy gold jewellery from heels, necklaces, earrings, and rings.
- The braided hair and sharp makeup lifted the look.
- Jennifer Lopez opted for a sexy look and chose a Ralph Lauren dress. She wore a silk velvet gown with a handmade silk satin skirt draped around. The halter neck of the dress gave that bold sexy look to Lopez.
- The highlights of the outfit are silk gloves, a beret with tulle, and a hand-moulded petal floral collar. The other accessories such as the heels, clutch, and diamond jewellery were like the cherry on the cake.
- She chose a no-pants look for the Met Gala. She opted for a sequin bodysuit by risqué Marc Jacob. The quilted extra-long sleeves looked like a cape, and the collar and body-fitted cut of the bodysuit gave a bold look to the model.
- She finished the look with sharp makeup, platform boots, and a high ponytail.
- Amanda Seyfried adorned an Oscar de la Renta-designed micro mini naked dress. The gold chainmail dress looked stunning on her.
- To make the look show, she opted for not many accessories. She styled her blonde hair in voluminous waves. She opted for minimal jewellery with ring and teardrop earrings. Subtle makeup with bold red lipstick completed the look.
- Kim opted for a bold look of a naked dress covered with pearls and crystals. She chose a custom Schiaparelli dress featuring thousands of pearls and crystals covering her from the torso to the feet.
- She styles the dress with a white fluffy cape, a choker, and statement jewellery with minimal makeup.
- Gigi Hadid wore a custom Givenchy gown. The gown was black and sheer with a long train. She corseted the bodice with floral embroidery, and the sequin made them look bold. She paired it with embroidered gloves and pearl jewelry. The makeup gave the finishing touch to the look.